Within Temptation LT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Within Temptation LT

rodiklisrodiklis  Latest imagesLatest images  IeškotiIeškoti  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Ruud blog'as

Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Credenda
Administratorė
Credenda

Pranešimų skaičius : 387
Amžius : 37
Registracijos data : 2008-07-20

Ruud blog'as Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Ruud blog'as   Ruud blog'as Icon_minitime2009-06-01, 08:08

2009 gegužės 29

Some "FAWK" news...
New versions...

as you can see I've uploaded some new mixes for my demo's and a new version of 'Nomansland' with new lyrics. Still not sure if they are gonna end up this way on the album but it sounds better now with English lyrics...

Léo Margarit...

I'm really happy that I've found a great drummer. His name is Léo Margarit and he plays the drums in 'Pain of Salvation' and 'Zubrowska'. Drumsessions are planned mid june. He's coming over that week from Sweden and we're gonna have a blast. I'm really looking forward to hear him play my tunes. I'm sure it will turn out great!!!

Hopefully I can start recording the guitars soon after that. Kristoffer Gildenlöw is also looking forward to record his basstracks. Nice nice nice

Studio...

My studio is done now! Well for 99% that is... Need to work on the acoustics a little bit but I'm glad the whole construction fiësta is over hahaha...

Other than all this I'm looking for some labels and other ways to get my music heard by people...

So, enough about me, how are you doing?

See you later my friends...
Atgal į viršų Go down
Credenda
Administratorė
Credenda

Ruud blog'as Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Ruud blog'as   Ruud blog'as Icon_minitime2009-06-28, 16:38

update www.ruudjolie.com
Hello my friends,

how have you been?

I've been great, thank you!

Two weeks ago I recorded the drums for "For All We Know". Léo Margarit did a great job handling the drumsticks and brushes. Stephen van Haestregt did an equally great job at pressing the buttons and lending me his ears from a drummers side of view...
I'm editting a little bit here and there before I move on with recording the guitars and giving Kristoffer Gildenlöw the tracks so he can record his beautiful basslines...

I've added a couple of pictures from the recording sessions under the 'pics' page on my website; www.ruudjolie.com

What else is new? Let me see... Oh yeah me and my girlfriend got Balou a little friend. Her name is Pip and she's terrorizing Balou 24/7. In a playful way that is. It's great to watch...
I'll post some pics soon... (Sorry, maybe you're absolutely not interested but I'm a sucker for cats so....)

Well, see you later...
Atgal į viršų Go down
Credenda
Administratorė
Credenda

Ruud blog'as Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Ruud blog'as   Ruud blog'as Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 19:47

2009 07 21 Ruud oficialus puslapis

I've just started recording the acoustic guitarparts for my album.I haven't done the electric parts yet but I had to do some recordings for WT and I still have that really nice mic (Blue 9612) and preamp (TubeTech mp1a) I used for that at home so I thought 'why not?'

I have two really nice amps at home for testing. It's the Mr. Hector and the Alligator from Laboga. My first impression is really good. I'm gonna test them thoroughly when I get back from vacation. I'll keep you posted...
Atgal į viršų Go down
Credenda
Administratorė
Credenda

Ruud blog'as Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Ruud blog'as   Ruud blog'as Icon_minitime2009-09-13, 17:23

2009 rugsėjo 13

Well, it's been a while since I've updated you guys...

Eventhough it was summertime I have kept myself pretty busy. I spent quite some time in the studio recording stuff for my solo album. I still have a long way to go but I like where things are going. I'll keep you updated...

On monday I'm gonna start teaching at Rock City Institute. A new music college in Eindhoven. Besides giving guitarlessons I'm gonna teach musictheory. First time for me as a teacher in front of a blackboard instead of with a guitar on my lap. I'm excited!

I've also picked up the 'Maiden United' project again. It's probably gonna be released somewhere in may 2010. It's gonna be great!

And I'm spending quite some time learning all the music I'll be playing with the 'Damian Wilson Band' (DWB). We'll be hitting the stage in less than a month. Check out my agenda...

Within Temptation will release a new live album; "An Acoustic Night at the Theatre". It's a live recording of one of the theatre tour shows. The last song on the album is a brandnew song called 'Utopia'
The album will be released end october/beginning of november...
Atgal į viršų Go down
Credenda
Administratorė
Credenda

Ruud blog'as Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Ruud blog'as   Ruud blog'as Icon_minitime2010-02-13, 17:26

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Some news
Hey there,

just a short update on what I'm doing at the moment;

My solo album with the project name "For All We Know" is about 80% done (recordingwise that is) Next weekend Wudstik will come over to my place again to record the last 3 and a half songs. John Wesley (live guitarist Porcupine Tree) recorded a really cool solo and I'm waiting for the files of the guitarsolo Richie Faulkner (Lauren Harris Band) did for me :-)
I've found a great artist named Ana Correal from Colombia who's gonna do the artwork. She already did the cover and I must say it looks amazing!!!!! Very very talented...

Last weekend I've recorded the drums for the acoustic Iron Maiden project "Maiden United". We've recorded the Piece of Mind album but with different arrangements. I'm editting a little bit here and there right now... Michael Coolen (drummer who did the WT theatretour last year) did an amazing job!!!

Check out my website www.ruudjolie.com for more regular updates...

Have a nice weekend! Don't drink til you vomit but enjoy your liquor :-P
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

Ruud blog'as Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Ruud blog'as   Ruud blog'as Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Ruud blog'as
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
Within Temptation LT :: Grupė :: Naujienos-
Pereiti į: